Call The Cleaner Australia
The Galati Family owned a Jim's cleaning franchise back in 2006 and today they are know as Call The Cleaner Australia.
As the business grew, they started to add contractors and staff , trained them in all aspects of cleaning.
They provided fully trained & vetted professional cleaners.
Their staff have all had a National Police and Working with Children's Check conducted.
Once checking process has been completed (Police Certificate/Working with Children's Card) A ID Card with employee Name and Photo is issued.
Their office on a daily bases conduct cleaning checklists & schedules
Their Cleaners use an app called 'Deputy' to 'clock on' upon arrival at your premises (ensure your cleaning has commenced) and 'clock off' once the cleaning has been completed (confirming clean as been completed)
Call The Cleaner can also offer written contract service agreement's (optional)
Additional Services are available (Regular or Once Off Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Window Cleaning and Gardening Services)
Each Staff Member have both a Domestic and Commercial cleaning procedures with them at all times
Periodic checks by our Supervisors are made at each location to ensure that our quality standards are met
Their Staff take considerable care when servicing your premises
Their Staff provide their own equipment and products.
Our Terms and Conditions
When booking a Service with Call The Cleaner Australia you agree to the terms and conditions as listed below. These terms and conditions constitute the full and complete service agreement - between you (the “customer”) and Call The Cleaner Australia.
- The service will be for such (cleaning, gardening, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, high pressure cleaning and upholstery cleaning) duties as agreed with the customer at the time of booking.
- As per service requirement a minimum of 2 hours per visit is required or as specified in the agreed value at the time of booking.
- After hours penalty rates apply if the service is required outside business hours.
- If the customer requires any additional services, they must contact Call The Cleaner Australia by phone or email.
- Employees of Call The Cleaner Australia are not authorised to agree to any changes unless specified by Management at Call The Cleaner Australia.
- If the customer requires the cleaner to clean behind or under any heavy items e.g. Lounge, fridge, the customer will move those items prior to the clean.
- The customer will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, including cash prior to commencement of the cleaning service. (Insurance will not be covered)
- The customer may cancel any Service by notifying Call The Cleaner Australia at least 24 hours prior before Service is Scheduled.
- The customer may also terminate the whole service by giving a one-week advanced notice in writing, unless both parties agree otherwise.
- Call The Cleaner Australia will terminate the whole service if the following occur anytime during/before or after Service. Serious misconduct by customer in any uninvited or unwelcome behaviour that offends, humiliates or intimidates our employee or provider, either intentionally or unintentionally. Harassment may occur as a single act, or in a series of incidents, persistent innuendos or threats. This also includes verbal or physical abuse, such as yelling, screaming or offensive language. Unacceptable behaviour telling inappropriate jokes, disruptive or negative behaviour, constantly speaking negatively about our company.
- Cancellation Policy; Clients will be required to give 2 Business day notice for a cancellation. Client will need to pay 50% of the value of service if this does not occur. (this does not apply to NDIS, TAC or Work Cover as they need to provide 10 Days notice to be charged full amount of service)
- No Access to Premises; If there is no access to the premises on the day of schedule service .Client will need to pay the full amount of service value.
- If the customer is dissatisfied for any reason with the Service provided, they must inform Management at Call The Cleaner Australia within 24 hours of completion of the Service. We will endeavour to solve the problem quickly and efficiently by a partial or full refund.
- Call The Cleaner Australia will provide a Tax invoice at the end of Month or as per agreement with customer.
- The customer agrees to pay Call The Cleaner Australia within 7 days of Invoice summit by EFT, Cheque or Cash. Both Parties may agree longer due date.
- Payments not received within this time period will incur a late fee of 10% of the Invoice.
- A further 15% will apply to any invoices that are outstanding for over 4 weeks.
- As Call The Cleaner Australia invests in recruiting and training it’s Staff the customer agrees that after the termination of our Service he/she will not hire or use any commercial or domestic service provided by past employee introduced to the customer by Call The Cleaner Australia.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant Australian laws, and by agreeing to be bound by them the customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of Australia.
Our Testimony's are from customers that have used One flare, High pages, Service Seek and Work of Mouth
Please let Laura know I think she's amazing. Just let her know i appreciated her commitment. Cheers Kaye
We live in Mitcham and have had Laura coming to us every fortnight for about 18 months. Laura is absolutely fantastic... very reliable, friendly and does a great job. Highly recommend!
Catherine Lee - Doncaster
Like to thank the cleaner from call the cleaner. He came out with his team of cleaners and conduct a full exit clean of my home. Got my bond back and my land lord was so impressed with the final inspection gave me a $100 gift voucher. Thanks guys your the best local cleaners Catherine Lee
Natalie W - Mooroolbark
Reliable. On time. Easy to deal with. Professional Staff. Use their own products and equipment. Always put in a lot of effort. Friendly and Pleasant attitudes.
Good receptionist, professional service. Good for occasional cleaning or pre-sale cleaning. Highly recommended.
Sally N - Melbourne
The staff at call the cleaner were great. Our windows now look amazing. After 3 months they still look great. good work
Pam C - Donvale
Hi There, Call The Cleaner Service is Excellent, Trustworthy, Reliable and Hard working individuals. Fantastic....
Michelle P - Glen iris
The Cleaner was great we required carpet cleaning on a particular day and he was able to move things around and do the job on that day. Great
Jane C - Melbourne
Great Cleaners, very reliable, honest and hard workers. Never missed a day and turned up even when i actual forgot that it was the cleaning day good work
Lisa G - Mitcham
Fantastic and reliable cleaners. My garden looks great and highly recommend call the cleaner. This is why I have given them 5 out 5 stars. thank you
Marilyn L - Blackburn
Call The Cleaner always provided a good service. As they have been my cleaners since 2007 Would recommend to anyone
Julie T - Ferntree Gully
Amazing, was the only business who contacted me, he was out within hours and the job was done! Thanks so much for your efficient, friendly service. I will definitely be calling you in the future :
Maria - Doncaster
Sam is great, most importantly did a fantastic job with high-pressuring our home. I highly recommend to use Call the cleaner. pleasant attitudes.
Copyright Call The Cleaner Australia
Call the Cleaner.mp3