Call The Cleaner Australia

Workcover or TAC Home Help Services

We are registered as a provider of home help services for WorkSafe and TAC.

If you have suffered an injury at work or in a motor vehicle accident, we can provide home help for all your cleaning needs.

Once you are a client of WorkSafe or TAC and your Doctor or Health Professional recommends approved services, then we can arrange an appointment with you at home to see what cleaning requirements you are needing.

All we need from you after confirming your cleaning needs, is your Claims number.

Copyright Call The Cleaner Australia