Call The Cleaner Australia
Request a Free Quote
More information on our pricing
Please click on box below and select the correct match when the drop down box appears.
Once a Service and Day is chosen, you will receive a price estimate
A Office Representative will contact you to arrange a 'meet and greet' at your premises
A Job Description and set price will be provided at the end of our visit
Our prices are set for 12 months
Here are common Questions Clients would normally ask
1: What kind of services do you offer?
We offer general cleaning, carpet cleaning and window cleaning.
2: Can I trust the cleaner with keys etc?
Yes we offer a safe guard with the keys or alarm codes we receive.
3: Are the cleaners insured?
Yes we have Public Liability Insurance Cover.
4: Can I have the cleaner come out on the same day?
Yes once the day/time is set.
5: How does the cleaner get paid?
An Invoice is emailed at the end of the day, once the clean is completed and you have 7 days to pay the Invoice.
5%- Late payment fee applies (per month)
Option indicated below Invoice of EFT or Cheque or other arrangements of Cash/Credit Card.
6: Can I reschedule the cleaning day?
Yes 24hour notice
7: Who supplies the cleaning materials?
We provide our own cleaning products and equipment.(no extra charge)
8: Can I have a cleaner if I'm not at home or office?
Yes, you can have your premises cleaned at anytime. (key or someone to open the door for the cleaner)
9: Do the cleaners have an hourly rate?
We provide fix rate's on once off and regular cleaning. (no matter how long the job takes)
10:What if the cleaner can't make it or is sick?
We will arrange for cover during the time your cleaner is schedule or arrange another day/time.
Our Terms and Conditions
When booking a Service with Call The Cleaner Australia you agree to the terms and conditions as listed below. These terms and conditions constitute the full and complete service agreement - between you (the “customer”) and Call The Cleaner Australia.
- The service will be for such (cleaning, gardening, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, high pressure cleaning and upholstery cleaning) duties as agreed with the customer at the time of booking.
- As per service requirement a minimum of 2 hours per visit is required or as specified in the agreed value at the time of booking.
- After hours penalty rates apply if the service is required outside business hours.
- If the customer requires any additional services, they must contact Call The Cleaner Australia by phone or email.
- Employees of Call The Cleaner Australia are not authorised to agree to any changes unless specified by Management at Call The Cleaner Australia.
- If the customer requires the cleaner to clean behind or under any heavy items e.g. Lounge, fridge, the customer will move those items prior to the clean.
- The customer will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, including cash prior to commencement of the cleaning service. (Insurance will not be covered)
- The customer may cancel any Service by notifying Call The Cleaner Australia at least 24 hours prior before Service is Scheduled.
- The customer may also terminate the whole service by giving a one-week advanced notice in writing, unless both parties agree otherwise.
- Call The Cleaner Australia will terminate the whole service if the following occur anytime during/before or after Service. Serious misconduct by customer in any uninvited or unwelcome behaviour that offends, humiliates or intimidates our employee or provider, either intentionally or unintentionally. Harassment may occur as a single act, or in a series of incidents, persistent innuendos or threats. This also includes verbal or physical abuse, such as yelling, screaming or offensive language. Unacceptable behaviour telling inappropriate jokes, disruptive or negative behaviour, constantly speaking negatively about our company.
- Cancellation Policy; Clients will be required to give 2 Business day notice for a cancellation. Client will need to pay 50% of the value of service if this does not occur. (this does not apply to NDIS, TAC or Work Cover as they need to provide 10 Days notice to be charged full amount of service)
- No Access to Premises; If there is no access to the premises on the day of schedule service .Client will need to pay the full amount of service value.
- If the customer is dissatisfied for any reason with the Service provided, they must inform Management at Call The Cleaner Australia within 24 hours of completion of the Service. We will endeavour to solve the problem quickly and efficiently by a partial or full refund.
- Call The Cleaner Australia will provide a Tax invoice at the end of Month or as per agreement with customer.
- The customer agrees to pay Call The Cleaner Australia within 7 days of Invoice summit by EFT, Cheque or Cash. Both Parties may agree longer due date.
- Payments not received within this time period will incur a late fee of 10% of the Invoice.
- A further 15% will apply to any invoices that are outstanding for over 4 weeks.
- As Call The Cleaner Australia invests in recruiting and training it’s Staff the customer agrees that after the termination of our Service he/she will not hire or use any commercial or domestic service provided by past employee introduced to the customer by Call The Cleaner Australia.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant Australian laws, and by agreeing to be bound by them the customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of Australia.
Copyright Call The Cleaner Australia